It's Been A While & Homemade Glazed Donuts

My posts on here have been few and far between for the past several months.  It just seems that lately blogging hasn't been the biggest priority in my life (and it shouldn't be).  I am still around reading comments and working on my contributor posts but haven't been finding the time needed to keep up with regular posts lately.  I have many ideas floating around in my brain and have started typing several but actually getting the words to make sense just isn't happening lately.  Writers block?!?  Maybe.  Stick with me, I will be back on a more regular basis soon (I hope) but until then check out some of my most popular posts from the past couple of years.  You can find them on my side bar to the right. 

For now, hop on over to my friend Jenn's blog "The Purposeful Mom" and check out my latest contributor post.  You will be so glad you did.  I am sharing my latest adventure in the kitchen, a delicious recipe for Homemade Glazed Donuts, and they are dairy free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and reading your comments!

You can email me anytime at aheartformyhome(at)gmail(dot)com with comments, questions, suggestions for posts, etc..